Is an architect whose practice is based in Paris. He teaches architecture and theory at the ENSA in Marne-la-Vallée, and is guest professor at the Accademia di Architettura di Mendrisio, and the EPFL. He writes about architecture, history and theory, and has curated several exhibitions about these topics. His last books include Guide d’architecture, Paris, 1900-2008 (also available in app format as Guide Paris Archi), and Le Point du Jour A Concrete Architecture.
issues 1–97 are available in PDF format
|- Unique issue of OASE on the interiors of the city|
- Historical perspectives on the crucial role of interior architecture
- In-depth research on public interiors
The work of “our” graphic designer Karel Martens is on show until 19 January 2019 in Platform-L Contemporary Art Center in Seoel, South-Korea. Naturally, his work for OASE is also shown extensively in this exhibition.
– First publication dedicated completely to OASE’s graphic design;
– Historical perspectives on the crucial role of graphic design in the architectural field;
– Indepth interview with Karel Martens.
We invite you to read the Calls for Abstracts for OASE #102 and OASE #103.
An impression of the presentation of OASE #99 that took place on 1 Mach 2018 in Van Abbemuseum in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. In the pictures are the participants of the panel discussion that discussed “What future for the Architecture Museum?”: Triin Ojari, Sofie de Caigny, Mirko Zardini, Omer Kanipak and Bernard Colenbrander.