Christopher Long is professor of Architecture and Design History at the School of Architecture at the University of Texas at Austin. His books include Josef Frank: Life and Work (2002), The Looshaus (2011), and The New Space: Movement and Experience in Viennese Modern Architecture (2016).
issues 1–97 are available in PDF format
|- Unique issue of OASE on the interiors of the city|
- Historical perspectives on the crucial role of interior architecture
- In-depth research on public interiors
The work of “our” graphic designer Karel Martens is on show until 19 January 2019 in Platform-L Contemporary Art Center in Seoel, South-Korea. Naturally, his work for OASE is also shown extensively in this exhibition.
– First publication dedicated completely to OASE’s graphic design;
– Historical perspectives on the crucial role of graphic design in the architectural field;
– Indepth interview with Karel Martens.
We invite you to read the Calls for Abstracts for OASE #102 and OASE #103.
An impression of the presentation of OASE #99 that took place on 1 Mach 2018 in Van Abbemuseum in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. In the pictures are the participants of the panel discussion that discussed “What future for the Architecture Museum?”: Triin Ojari, Sofie de Caigny, Mirko Zardini, Omer Kanipak and Bernard Colenbrander.